Today, the computer market is full of devices from many well-known brands – Asus, Dell, HP and others. Despite this, professional programmers, artists, musicians, and other successful people still prefer Apple technology. Next, we will talk about the benefits of an Apple computer, as well as what to look for when choosing and buying this device.
Why do people prefer macOS?
You cannot follow the market of technology, but the release of a new iPhone will never go unnoticed. Every year, hundreds of people line up in front of stores to be the first to get a brand new gadget. But why does everyone love Apple so much?
Apple is a brand that does not need a presentation. This is evidenced not only by the popularity of “apple” technology around the world but also by the company’s capital. By the way, Apple ranks second in the list of most expensive companies, behind the oil corporation Saudi Aramco. During its existence since April 1976, Apple has been able to take a leading position through manufacturers and create a real cult in the world of electronics.
MacBook – a part of a larger ecosystem
For many years, Apple has been developing software for its gadgets – programs and applications, like:
- Pages (text editor for essays or written works);
- Numbers (table editor);
- Keynote (to create the most beautiful presentations);
- FaceTime (enables group video calls with classmates and friends);
- IMessage (one of the most secure messengers in the world);
- iCloud (cloud storage that is immediately available and easy to use);
- AirDrop (fast file transfer between devices);
- Time Machine (allows you to back up to an external drive and in which case it is easy to restore any information).
These mac tools UK for work and study are intuitive, they are easy to work with, and the number of functions is huge. In addition, what is important for learning is the format of joint work when several people can work on the document at the same time. Work on a presentation with classmates – make it together, and immediately discuss the result.
The benefits of computers from Apple
So, let’s look at the reasons why successful people choose Apple computers:
- Many users call the macOS operating system one of the main advantages of the devices of this brand. The ecosystem connects all Apple devices – computers, ultrabooks, smartphones, TVs, and even watches. Yes, you can turn on your iMac with a smart Apple Watch, or take calls to your iPhone from a desktop computer.
- The situation with viruses on a Mac is much better than on Windows. Virus programs exist, but they are much smaller, plus they are regularly removed by the company itself.
- Apple’s desktop design takes up very little space, as it consists of only one unit. Despite this, the iMac is not inferior to a large desktop PC, and in some respects surpasses them.
- Realistic images. The pixel density in Retina’s display displays is so high that image processing, video editing, and regular movie viewing are a pleasure. Night Shift mode monitors the health of the computer owner, and automatic screen brightness ensures healthy sleep.
- Apple technology is not only easy to use but thought out to the smallest detail on the outside. For example, the iMac keyboard is very thin and light, and its body is made of aluminum. The mouse of the Apple desktop computer is covered with an acrylic glass.